söndag 21 november 2010

KDE rocks!

So, I'm running KDE now. I've been running it for a few days now, and beyond initial problems with networking (solved by installing networkmanager-kde from inside Gnome) and not being able to power down the laptop from withing KDE without console commands (kdm/gdm integration issues, I'm thinking of switching to kdm as default), it's perfect!

Everything is more stable now, more smooth, more clear and more of everything that is good. :D
It's now finally good enough to deserve being my primary desktop enviroment!

To sum it up, it's really just so good looking, clean, fresh, useful, smooth and flexible so that there are no reason to use anything else (at least not for me). Gnome will stay installed for a LOOONG time, but I doubt I'll use it for a while.

Posted via email from Nat's blog

blog comments powered by Disqus